Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you

Thanks everyone for a great season, and especially those who have helped me out this year in any way, from babysitting, passing along photos and scorecards, giving advice, computer help, etc. Made life much easier for me!

Please support the Records Secretary again next year (from Warracknabeal) with photos and information and prompt delivery of scorecards. It is a time consuming job and sometimes difficult to get photos published, and ladders and results...amongst other things. I wish them well, whoever takes on the job!

Thanks also for words of encouragement I have received this year. It's been an interesting and very time consuming job with a lot of deadlines and hockey info and stats running constantly through my brain!

Now that my baby boy is 4 months old he is of course requiring much more attention (sleeps a lot less!) and I think the hockey season has finished just in time!

Well done to the executive (and everyone else) for making the season run smoothly. It has been an enjoyable year.

I do hope you have enjoyed blogspot this year, and the reports and any photos which have appeared in the wimmera and local press.

Thanks again, and good luck for next year.

Rachel Clark
WHA Records Secretary 2008

No comments: